Services Available at McColl Racing
SFI 38.1 RE-CERTIFICATIONS
SFI 38.1 Head and Neck Restraints must be re-certified every five years to maintain SFI certification. For example, if your device was certified in January, 2010 or earlier, it will require re-certification by February 1, 2015. Devices passing the inspection will receive a new SFI 38.1 conformance sticker marked with the inspection date that will remain valid for five years. Please see below for the costs of this service and instructions for re-certification.
Inspection, replace SFI tag
Inspection, replace SFI tag, replace tether system
$70 - $120CDN **depends on tether system
Inspection, replace SFI tag, replace rubber shoulders and tether system
$180-$300CDN **depends on tether system, rubber
* Most devices will require a new tether system, see Level 2
TO RECERTIFY YOUR DEVICE:
1. Print this form for HANS Re-certification. Fill in the contact information so we can reach you.
2. Pack your device and the complete printed out form from step 1 then ship it to us:
McColl Racing Enterprise
80 Bessemer Road
London, Ontario, Canada
*** alternatively you may drop your device off at our shop, most certifications can be done while you wait.
3. We will inspect your device then call you with options for re-certification.
4. Your re-certified device will be shipped back to you.